Please note: Original German text is the authoritative text!
1. The customer confirms that he is the owner of the transferred goods or is authorized to freely dispose over them and that these items are not affected to a lien or any other law to third parties.
2. The Auctioneer acts in the name and for the account of the depositor on the basis of the here printed auction conditions, which are part of this contract. The supplier promises to maintain his offer until the end of the auction. If he takes his auction order back, he is liable for the loss of consigners- and buyers-commissions. The vendor will be given proof, that no damage has been incurred or substantially less than the claim made by the auctioneer. A cancellation of the auction contract is only legally effective with simultaneous payment of the lost commission.
3. From the proceeds of the auction the Auctioneer gets a commission of 20 % from the client. From the estimated price gets the Auctioneer 0.5 % for the insurance and safeguarding of the submitted pieces. Possible costs for testing of individual pieces by an expert auditor will be charged extra.
4. All stamps/coins which are not checked for authenticity may, where necessary, be examined and characterized by authorized specialized auditors to exclude complaints of the buyer. Items that have been clearly identified as a forgery can be flagged by the auditors as such. Within the statutory period of limitation the consigner is liable to the auctioneer for claims by the buyer for legitimate complaints in application of purchase provisions (§434 ff. BGB).
5. The client leaves it to the auctioneer, how he, due to his experience, divides the lots and to what extent he determines estimated prices. Sets the auctioneer estimated prices, is he entitled to sell lots 15 % below the estimated price without consulting the client. Lower bids are only accepted with reservation and surcharge only be granted if the customer has agreed to. A limitation of the auction does not take place. A consignment should have a minimum total estimate of 1.000,-- Euro, single lots should not be below 50,-- Euro.